|HL_Resident_Evil||download this map|
The theme is clear when you look at the title: Resident Evil. What it actually is is the gigantic mansion of Resident Evil (1) for those who dont know: this is horror adventure type playstation game. The textures are taken from the game and the official max payne texture pack and some are self-made. The map concept is only very few ammo and weapons in a huge map and you begin with your crowbar only. The items are all placed as they were in the playstation game. You start with a small intro where you see the outside of the mansion and you get the message "you could escape into the mansion where you felt save, but..." or somethin. Then inside the mansion you need to search your weapons and ammunition - it's a pretty good advantage if you have a glock and your enemy doesnt! I've included two sounds in the zip file one is the tic-tac of the clock in that big dining room and the other sound is a combination of the background music files - I took the best music of the mansion area and made one sound out of them so that all the music will played one after another. The sound and visuals make the map real scary, sometimes you really get a shock when you see the enemy or hear a shot.
main points of the map:|
- Resident Evil theme, textures (RE, max payne)
- consists of the gigantic Resident Evil (1) mansion
- 6-32 players recommended
- huge map, special gameplay: start with crowbar only
- weapons are placed like in the playstation game R.E.
- Type-2 and 3 weapons used and handgrenades
- at the shotgun there is a shotgun imitation at the wall - pull it down and it activates a trap in the room next to it. The ceilling comes down and smashes everythin in it.
- the doors in the 2 big rooms are teleporters, dont wait at the teleport destination point too long or another player could spawn into you.
- items and weapons are placed like in Resident Evil.
beretta=glock, shotgun=shotgun, bazooka=9mmAR, colt python=colt 357
- This map exists as a cs map: "de_resident_evil_V2" the original de_resident_evil is not changed from the gameplay so download the second version if you dont know which you should take.